Research Fellow, Energy Storage Expert
- Be involved in the development of battery energy storage system (BESS) management solution, with an immediate focus on the Smart Buildings.
- Support our collaborator, ReSync in integration of other renewable energy assets such as solar PV, GenSet and others, especially on projects with co-integrated energy storage.
- Develop problem-solving approaches, formulate expert opinions, and perform engineering tasks, such as modelling and simulation of BESS, development of technical specifications and supporting team through all phases of project development with technical expertise.
- PhD in either Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Material Engineering.
- Preferably with a specialization in power systems, renewable energy, sustainable energy technology and/or electrochemical engineering.
- A good academic record with an affinity for energy storage, control systems, renewable energy and/or power systems.
- Knowledge of one or more technical software packages and/or scripting languages is an advantage, MATLAB/Simulink, Python.
- Self-motivated with an aspiration to develop a successful career in the energy sector
- Team player, analytical, responsible with a learning mindset.
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication & presentation skills with the ability to work independently when required
- Open to fixed term contract
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 7854