Research Assistant, Fiber-Based Interferometry
About Centre for Quantum Technologies
The Centre for Quantum Technologies (CQT) is a research centre of excellence at the National University of Singapore doing cutting-edge theoretical and experimental science. CQT is located on the campus of the National University of Singapore and offers a friendly, international work environment. Learn more about CQT at www.quantumlah.org.
We are looking for a Research Assistant to assist with fiber-based interferometry measurement with experience in :
- optical interferometers,
- programming skills in C and/or Python,
- basic experience with optics and signal processing electronics and software.
- Any experience in the field of quantum optics with continuous variables would be highly favoured.
We expect the candidate to work in a team, and also occasionally help with with supervision of undergraduate project students.
- Master's Degree in Physics
- Min of 1 year experience in Quantum Optics
- Fluency in written and spoken English