Research Fellow, Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Design and synthesis of organic compounds.
- Design and synthesis of nanoparticles for biomedical applications.
- Characterization of nanomaterials.
- Conduct cell and bacteria experiments.
- Responsible for conducting high quality research, writing academic papers and collaboration with other researchers.
- Ph.D degree in Chemistry, polymers and materials.
- Good knowledge in synthesis and characterization and basic biological experiments.
- Have good publication record and relevant research experience.
- Highly motivated and independent.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Candidates who are in the final stages of PhD studies (i.e submitted thesis/ pending oral defence) may be considered as well.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Chemical And Biomolecular Engineering