Senior Institutional Research Analyst
Classification: ANU Officer Grade 8 (Administration)
Salary package: $101,604 - $108,648 per annum plus 17% Superannuation
Terms: Full-time, Continuing
- Lead applied institutional research projects
- Apply problem solving to novel business analysis requests
- Be part of a friendly, supportive and diverse high performing team
The Planning and Service Performance (PSP) Division provides the University with management information and advice for informed decision making and continuous quality improvement.
The Institutional Research team (formerly known as the Evaluations team) is the team responsible for administering, engaging and reporting on a wide range of internal and external ANU student and staff surveys, and other applied institutional data collection activities.
The Senior Institutional Research Analyst provides leadership and support to the Institutional Research team across a range of strategic, operational and technical roles. Strategically, the role is involved in the development and interpretation of institutional data for reports supporting decision-makers across ANU. Operationally, the role provides liaison and support for strategic data collection activities. Technically, the role provides support to clients interacting with the systems that enable data collection.
For further information please contact Ms Bo Liu, Manager, Institutional Research, Phone 6125 0728 Email: email@example.com
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
Closing Date: 14 November 2021
Position Description: PD Senior Institutional Research Analyst _ANUO8_FINAL_Oct 2021 (1).pdf
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A response outlining your interest in and suitability for the role in relation to the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country and will be required to undergo a background check during the recruitment process. An offer of employment is conditional on satisfactory results.