Research Fellow, Advanced Memories for AI Applications
We are looking for Research Fellows who have experience to perform research relating to advanced memories at the material, device, and circuit architecture levels to realize hardware implementation of artificial neural network (ANN) for in-memory computing applications.
The candidate is expected to: -
- Develop device/circuit designs, fabrication, and extensive characterization of advanced memory integrated with two-dimensional transition metal dichalcogenides (2D-TMD), and demonstrate large-scale memory crossbar array architecture.
- Report experimental results to the Principal Investigator
- Publish papers in reputable journals/conferences
- Assist in preparing progress reports and research proposals
- Possess a recognised PhD degree in Electrical/ Electronic, Physics or Materials Engineering
- He/she should ideally have a proven track record of publications in leading journals.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Relevant experience in the field of CMOS nano-electronic devices and nano-fabrication technology would be an added advantage.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with various stakeholders.
- Meticulous, able to work well under pressure and commitment to meet tight deadlines
- Open to fixed-term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 8696