Research Assistant, Department of Management and Organisation
Applications are invited for the following full-time position:
Professor Vivien Lim at the Department of Management and Organisation in NUS Business School is hiring a full-time Research Assistant (RA) for a term of approximately 24 months to assist with her research projects.
We would like to invite graduates/ graduating students in psychology, social sciences, or other related fields (with Honours) to apply for this full-time Research Assistant position. If you are a Ph.D. student, please do not apply.
Interested applicants with strong quantitative skills and prior research experiences are encouraged to apply for this position.
The specific responsibilities include:
- Assist and lead research projects (some topics include work and well-being, technology and work, ageing)
- Recruit and coordinate with participants on project interviews/ surveys
- Conduct literature review
- Conduct face-to-face interviews and administer surveys on study participants
- Collect, compile and analyse data at various stages of the study
- Attend and contribute to research project meetings and discussions
- Support research design
- Draft research papers, reviews and reports
- Preferably (though not necessarily) has experience in research work/ Honors thesis;
- Ability to write well and has good communication skills
- Is diligent, reliable with a professional attitude towards work
- Independent, self-starter with initiative and commitment
- Is able to manage data & conduct analysis using statistical software such as SPSS, and MPlus or similar softwares
- Graduate/ graduating student. An undergraduate degree in psychology, social sciences, or other related fields.
- Preference will be given to applicants who plan to pursue Ph.D. studies
Appointments will be on a term of approximately 24 months, and renewable when necessary. Remuneration is on a monthly basis. Salary will commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications, track record, potential, experience.
Contact list for further enquiries
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, curriculum vitae, grade transcripts (A-Level & University), 1-2 page write-up (personal statement) about yourself, referees’ letters (academic referees) and any supporting documents to Professor Vivien Lim (firstname.lastname@example.org); Tel: 65167858. Please label your email with subject: “Full-Time Research Assistant”.
Should you be shortlisted, you will be contacted directly for an interview. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.