Research Fellow, Biological Sciences
The successful candidate will work with Yang Daiwen on Silk Materials under a project on Functionalization of Silk Fibroin (SF) Materials and fabrication of SF Devices
The main responsibilities of the position include
- Expression and purification of spider silk proteins and their variants,
- Development of methods for producing silk film and silk micro-particles from recombinant silk proteins
- Qualifications / Discipline:
- Structure biology, molecular biology, or biochemistry
- Molecular biology techniques,
- Problem solving and independent research,
- Oral and written communications.
- Experience in gene cloning, protein expression and purification, basic understanding of silk materials.
Location: [[Kent Ridge]]
Organization: [[National University of Singapore]]
Department : [[Biological Sciences]]
Employee Referral Eligible: No