Curriculum Specialist - Aviation Maintenance Engineering
4 days left
- Full Time
IAT is looking for a qualified and experience Curriculum Specialist - Aviation Maintenance Engineering for it's Applied Technology High School based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
The candidate should have:
- Relevant Bachelor Degree in the Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering and Masters in the specialized Subject or Education Leadership.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Teaching, Industry and Curriculum Development and Design.
- Familiar with the Assessment Methodologies
- Familiar with Learning Management System (LMS)
- Works with the National Qualification Authority to develop the National Qualification Framework and convert the current curriculum to meet NQF standards.
- Fluent in English (IELTS Academic 7.0 or above)
- Strong Leadership Skills with excellent communication skills.
- Familiar with Middle East Culture and experience from the region is an advantage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Apply for Curriculum Specialist - Aviation Maintenance Engineering
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly