Research Assistant, Department of Pathology
We are looking for highly driven individuals to join the Department of Pathology, NUS as our research assistant. Our team seeks to understand the mechanism of cancer in lipomatour tumour. Understanding the oncogenic mechanism will allow us to identify clinically actionable strategy to curb drug resistance and disease relapse. Highly motivated individuals with a passion to understand disease mechanism and to advance personalised and preventive medicine are encouraged to apply.
- Perform experiments involving cell culture, molecular biology, immunohistochemistry, mouse xenograft experiments, etc.
- Present research findings at lab meetings and seminars. Assist in lab management.
- Uphold research integrity and ensure safety compliance.
- Applicants should possess a degree in life sciences, biomedical sciences, biochemistry, bioengineering, pharmaceutical sciences or equivalent from a local polytechnic.
- Experience in molecular and cell biology, biostatistics and/or bioinformatics will be considered favorably.
If you are interested to pursue a career with us, please apply with your CV and contact details of 3 referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department : Pathology
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 7632