Research Engineer, Integrated Circuits for Ultra-low Power Digital Circuit Design and Testing
We are looking for a Research Engineer for the Green IC research group led by Professor Massimo Alioto, at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National University of Singapore (NUS).
The selected incumbent is expected to:
- Carry out research on integrated circuits for ultra-low power digital circuit design and testing.
- The research work will involve standard cell circuit and physical design, as well as characterization.
- Industrial experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art EDA tools and prior tapeout experience are highly valued, especially in sub-28 nm CMOS technologies.
- Possess a Bachelor/Master’s degree in either Electrical Engineering or strictly related (e.g., Computer, Communication, or Information Engineering) from a reputable university.
- Specialized in the area of digital circuits design and testing, with expertise proved through coursework and projects during his/her studies, and/or in industrial designs.
- Have well-established analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and spoken communication as you are required to publish and to present results at conferences and journals independently.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Open to fixed term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No