Research Engineer, The Logistics Institute-Asia Pacific
6 days left
- Full Time
This position reports to the Director (Industry Research).
You will undertake industry research related to logistics and supply chain systems. You will interface with external collaborators, using data analysis and modelling, on interesting and challenging real-world datasets and problem statements.
You may will be expected to present results and outcomes, prepare reports, white papers, use cases, academic articles for dissemination and any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- At least Honours or higher degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Operations Research, Supply Chain Management or a related technical/engineering discipline.
- Some background in simulation, statistics, optimization, and modelling.
- Self-driven, excellent analytical skills, strong problem-solving skills, and a dependable team player who works well with immediate and extended team.
- Some experience in design and development of software platforms and API’s will be good.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: The Logistics Institute - Asia Pacific
Department : Research
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 6923