The King’s community is dedicated to the service of society. King’s Strategic Vision 2029 sets out our vision for the future, shaped around five priority areas: educate to inspire and improve; research to inform and innovate; serve to shape and transform; a civic university at the heart of London; and an international community that services the world. Our ambitious Education Strategy sets out the actions that we must take to transform how we teach, how and where our students learn and how we support them during their time with us.
The King’s Admissions Office is responsible for the Undergraduate and Postgraduate admissions services at King’s College London and receives around 120,000 applications each year. Our applicants are diverse and individual and while we aim to process applications quickly and efficiently, we provide a high level of customer service whether it be responding to emails, messages or responding to phone calls.
We are part of the wider Students & Education Directorate, a collection of wide-ranging professional services in place to support King’s students and their education. As a directorate we manage the student lifecycle from application to graduation and beyond, to ensure a coherent and seamless student experience and effective administrative processes, working closely with King’s faculties to do so.
More searches like this
- History, Philosophy & Theology Professional Services jobs in London (Greater)
- History, Philosophy & Theology Administrative jobs in London (Greater)
- History, Philosophy & Theology Marketing & Communications jobs in London (Greater)
- History, Philosophy & Theology Registry jobs in London (Greater)
- History, Philosophy & Theology Student Recruitment / Admissions jobs in London (Greater)