Research Fellow, Energy Harvesting, Hydrothermal Management
A Research Fellow position is open in the research group of Professor Ho Ghim Wei, at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National University of Singapore (NUS).
The Research Fellow will work closely with the Principal Investigator (PI) on one or more research projects such as in the area of “Energy harvesting and hydrothermal management hybrid organic-inorganic fibers”.
- Possess a PhD Degree in either polymer materials, chemistry or chemical Engineering.
- Experienced in design, synthesis and characterization of energy and water harvesting and management fibers and textile.
- Accomplished in materializing concept of sustainable smart solar systems.
- Competent in using various materials characterization tools i.e. spectroscopy, microscopy etc.
- Familiar with the standard nanofabrication tools and processes
- Proficient in using some of the softwares eg. photoshop, 3D max, solidWorks, autoCAD.
- Able to work on materials and system scalability towards practical applications.
- Have well-established and independent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills to publish and present his/her results
- Open to fixed-term contract
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department: Electrical And Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No