Research Assistant, Anatomy
Main duties and responsibilities
- Conducting lab research work like histology, microsacopy, cell culture and molecular biology
- Collecting research data.
- Support in research related administrative duties.
- Training students/attachment.
- Assist with any other duties of a similar nature
The Research Assistant will liaise with the relevant personnel in hospital to smooth the process of recruitment and data collection and will be accountable to the Principle Investigator (PI).
The RA will be able to:
- Oversee the general management of the project;
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the project, such as organizing regular meetings to maintain regular communication with other members of the research team and collaborate with the study sites;
- Conduct literature searches, using SPSS to enter data, and analyse data and maintain trial database, as well as assist in preparing both progress and final reports of the project
- Maintain the highest standard of professional conduct and record keeping in accordance with policies and procedures;
- Assist with any other duties of a similar nature that are delegated by the PI.
- Have qualification of BSc.
- Priority will be given for individuals with related experience, like histology, cell culture or molecular biology.
- Remuneration will be commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department : Anatomy
Employee Referral Eligible: No