Research Fellow, Biomedical Engineering
The project seeks to develop an innovative medical device that can be used to improve current treatment in Anterior Cruciate Ligament reconstruction.
The successful candidate will be involved in the following:
- Developing the processes to fabricate the proposed medical device under GMP compliant standards.
- Design and execute pre-clinical animal models to further validate the medical device design.
- Manage and analyse the data obtained from the first-in-human clinical trial.
- Assist the PI in ensuring the research milestones are reached according to plan and executed properly.
- Write up manuscripts of experimental results generated from project for publication.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with good research experience in musculoskeletal tissue engineering. The candidate should possess:
- A PhD degree in biomedical engineering/biochemistry or equivalent from a well-recognized university.
- Able to undertake independent research with strong technical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with animal models is advantageous.
- Experience in clinical trial management and GMP processes is a plus.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Biomedical Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No