Research Assistant, Office of Core Curriculum
- Contract | Full Time
- Bachelor Degree
- Singapore | Closing On 05 Aug 2021
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- Conduct initial literature review, and synthesis of existing material on Heritage, Public Consciousness, and Active Citizenship.
- Arrange and conduct semi-structured interviews.
- Transcribe interview material and assist in initial analysis/coding of interview data.
- Assist in pre-grant preparations for subsequent Funding Grant Application.
- Assist in all other duties as designated by Principal Investigator.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferably in Social Sciences or Law).
- Language skills (English and Mandarin) Familiarity with archival research, and academic research.
- Familiarity with Interview methods, and coding of interview data.