2 days left
- Full Time
- Advance computer coding and programming skills;
- Study, plan and design of industrial, logistics and port related digital twin solutions for university and external clients.
- At least a good bachelor’s degrees (with Honours) in information system, computer science, mathematics, or engineering or preferably also with a relevant master’s degree;
- Minimum 2 or more years of prior related work experiences in research and/or business/ industry;
- Able to work well in a group setting, as well as work alone and communicate well with internal and external clients.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department: Industrial Systems Engineering And Management
Employee Referral Eligible: No