Postdoctoral Fellow, Real Estate
The NUS Department of Real Estate invites nominations and applications for a Postdoctoral Fellow position.
The successful Postdoctoral Fellow will work closely with the Principal Investigator (PI) Assoc. Prof. Kwan Ok Lee, and will be responsible for conducting research on “Pandemic and Cities: Smart Management, Resilience and Adaptation in Seoul and Singapore”.
- Qualifications include a Ph.D. in Urban Planning, Economics, or other quantitative social science discipline
- Experience working with big data (e.g. cell-phone based mobility data)
- Strong econometrics skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and to meet deadlines.
- Interests in housing, urban planning, smart cities, and the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on urban environment are valued, but not absolutely necessary.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: School of Design And Environment
Department : Real Estate