Research Engineer, Speech Recognition
A Research Engineer position is open in the research group of Professor Li Haizhou, at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National University of Singapore (NUS).
The selected candidate will work closely with the Principal Investigator (PI) on one or more research projects.
The successful candidate will join the research team on AI Speech Lab: Automatic Speech Recognition.
He/she will contribute to:
- Speech recognition analysis, generation and evaluation algorithm implementation and system development.
- To lead the study of audio and speech classification
- To prepare and meet the project deliveries and milestones.
- Possess a Bachelor or Master’s degree in electrical engineering, computer science or computer Engineering from a recognised university
- Strong programming skills in one of the programming languages: c/c++, Matlab, Python
- Project experience and embrace teamwork
- Open to fixed-term contract
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department: Electrical And Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No