Research Associate, Office of Core Curriculum
- Contract | Full Time
- Singapore | Closing On 04 Jul 2021
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- Assist in pre-grant preparations for Tier 2 AcRF application on Pacific Rim garden cities.
- Conduct preliminary archival work in pre-grant phase on Pacific Rim garden cities.
- Collaborate with Justin Tse in writing Tier 2 AcRF application.
- Assist in revisions for grant submission.
- MA in humanities or social science.
- Writing skills, particularly for grant applications.
- Ability to collect and archive research.
- Reading complex texts.
- Training in humanities and/or social science research methods and framework.