Associate Prof./Assistant Prof./Lecturer/Assistant Lecturer, Jindal School of International Affairs
Associate Professors/ Assistant Professors/ Lecturers/ Assistant Lecturers, Jindal School of International Affairs (JSIA)
O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU) is an Indian University providing world class education, located in the National Capital Region, Delhi (Sonipat), India. JGU is a vibrant intellectual community of 6650 students, 800+ faculty and 500+ staff members representing 37 countries in ten multidisciplinary schools: Law, Business, International Affairs, Public Policy, Liberal Arts and Journalism, Art & Architecture, Banking & Finance, Environment & Sustainability and Psychology & Counselling. JGU is dedicated to promoting global learning through its global faculty, global curricula, global collaborations, global research and global programmes. JGU is the youngest university to be ranked in the Top 3% universities in the World and in the Top 150 universities (under 50 years of age) by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World Rankings 2020. JGU has been ranked among the “Top 700 universities in the World” in the QS World University Rankings 2021 and recognised as an “Institution of Eminence” by the Government of India.
Jindal School of International Affairs (JSIA) of O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU) is hiring faculty members for Fall 2021.
JSIA is looking for potential faculty in the following disciplines –
- Indian Politics
- Comparative Politics
- South East Asian Studies
Eligible candidates who are willing to take up teaching and/or research assignments and are ready to join by July/August 2021 are invited to apply.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ph.D. (2021 or earlier) in the above discipline.
- Ability to teach successfully, demonstrated scholarship or achievement.
- Prior teaching / industry experience strongly preferred.
Compensation & Benefits:
JGU is an equal opportunity employer and offers internationally competitive salary and benefits commensurating candidate's qualification and experience.
Apart from a competitive salary, JGU offers research benefits comparable to the top international universities along with comprehensive health and accidental insurance coverage, accommodation on university campus, staff development allowance, research grants, research rewards for publications and other benefits.
Applications must include:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Interest (teaching, research & institution building)
- At least two references with full contact and e-mail information (References will not be contacted without applicant's consent)
Submit your applications to HR@JGU.EDU.IN
More searches like this
- Politics & International Studies Academic Posts jobs in India
- Politics & International Studies Professors / Chairs jobs in India
- Politics & International Studies Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in India
- Politics & International Studies Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in India