Teaching Assistant, Physiology
- Full Time
To assist in the conduct, coordination and administration of education matters pertaining to undergraduate teaching (Practicals/Tutorials for Life Sciences and Medical students), Continuous Education Training (CET) courses and education research.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct and facilitate discussions during online or face-to-face practical/tutorial sessions involving small groups of students.
- Assist in setting and marking of tutorial questions, course assignments and practical reports.
- Assist in the incorporation of educational technology into teaching activities. Provide support on the preparation of practical/tutorial classes and logistic matters for Continuous Education Training (CET) courses in the Department.
- Assist in the conduct and execution of education research within the Department.
- Provide administrative coordination and support for the Departmental Ethics Review Committee (DERC).
- Degree in Biomedical/Life Sciences or related field
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Effective oral and written management communication skills
- Proficiency in education technologies would be preferred
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Employee Referral Eligible: No