Research Fellow, Biomedical Engineering
The team under the leadership of principal investigator Professor Dean Ho at the N.1 Institute for Health, is currently looking for a research fellow with a major in Psychology or any related fields and has experience in qualitative-related studies. The N.1 Institute of Health (n1labs.org) strives to redefine the landscape of personalised (otherwise known as N-of-1) treatments through technological innovations, such as CURATE.AI - an artificial intelligent platform developed and validated by Professor Dean Ho and collaborators, that has successfully optimized existing therapies for numerous indications such as in oncology and most recently infectious disease. Through its involvement in various interventional studies that have successfully demonstrated life-saving outcomes, N.1 has been part of many multidisciplinary collaborations with experts working in the healthcare system to those from the industry. To date, the projects undertaken by the expanding team have stretched far beyond clinical studies and into fields such as digital therapeutics. Staying true to its objective, N.1 constantly strives to be the first to deploy interventional, institute-driven technologies in human.
The successful candidate will be managing the current and upcoming tech adoption and behavioural-related studies and projects. He/She will work along with the other team members and report to the PI.
The responsibilities of the role are listed, but not limited to, as follow:
- Design and conduct qualitative and behavioural research either independently or in collaboration with our team members or collaborators
- Draft and review materials required for qualitative studies (e.g. surveys, questionnaires, etc.) for upcoming projects
- Prepare and publish qualitative research findings
Interested individuals should send an email to Professor Dean Ho at firstname.lastname@example.org. The email should include a letter of interest, CV and contact information of at least two referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- PhD in psychology or related fields.
- Any prior research experience in the fields of communication, social and behavioural science will be preferred.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Employment Type: Contract
- Employment length: 1-2 years
- Job specialisation: Research and Development
- Employment: Full time
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department: Biomedical Engineering