- Successful candidates shall work on the actual field trial on various ground improvement methods, with the aim to evaluate the relative pros and cons of these methods under various actual site conditions. Will also assist in drafting a design and construction guideline for future projects.
- Will also assist in conducting large scale laboratory scale model for such methods. Candidate must be able to conduct independent research testing, as well as working with external industrial parties.
- Possess a degree in Engineering or other relevant areas.
- Strong English written and oral communication skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to writer research report well.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department: Civil And Environmental Engineering