Research Assistant, Gerontology Research Program
The Gerontology Research Programme conducts multi-disciplinary research on a wide range of research topics on ageing and health, spanning the basic, clinical and behavioral sciences. We are looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of a Research Assistant.
- Support project management
- Co-ordinate research work relating to geriatric nutrition
- Conduct qualitative (focus group discussions, interviews) and quantitative research work
- Collection of data and data entry
- Other duties as assigned by the Principal Investigator
- A good degree in Dietetics, Nutrition, Psychology or related field.
- Fluency in English, Mandarin and at least one of the following local dialects: Cantonese, Hokkien, Teochew as the nature of the work involves communicating and interacting with elderly persons who often speak dialects.
- Strong communication skills, especially with elderly persons.
- Willingness to travel to various research sites/centres around the island.
- Proficiency in qualitative data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Meticulous organisational skills.
- Keen interest to pursue a career in research.
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department : Psychological Medicine
Employee Referral Eligible: No