5 days left
- Full Time
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
The NUS Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences is a premier institution that actively builds peaks of excellence through the promotion of ground-breaking, high-impact research in innovative areas of relevance to Singapore and the Asia-Pacific.
Applications are invited to apply for a full-time position as Research Assistant (RA) at FASS Research Division. The appointment will be tenable for a period of 1 year at the first instance, with the possibility of renewal.
The RA will assist with the following duties:
- Provide grant management support for holders of academic grants Respond and support queries from academic with regards to application and management of external grants. This will involve hiring-related administration, budget tracking, process grant variations, extensions and compilation of grant-related reports. Support with grant-related research communications and events Assist in the development and update of Research Division’s website Assist PI with research cluster events and budget Other adhoc duties as assigned
The candidate should possess the following:
- A Honours or Masters degree in a humanities or social sciences discipline
- Research interests in humanities or social sciences
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in managing budgets is an advantage
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes and internet management tools
- Experience with the use of social media, blogging and in online content creation (videos etc) will be an added advantage but not essential.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.