Research Assistant, Senior Computer Programmer
5 days left
- Full Time
The post holder will be in charge of implementing the software required to implement multi-camera devices across a range of PC and stand-alone device platforms. It covers the design, prototyping, mass production and validation of different device architectures, the development of algorithms that relate to image/video stitching of multiple acquired photos and videos, creation of a suite of products including existing Apps, SDK for iOS, Android to meet our current requirements and next generation products.
- Bachelors in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- At least two years working experience across different projects
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in vision and image manipulation and stitching.
- Experience in key algorithms involving image stabilization.
- Mobile Hybrid / Native development using iOS (Xcode) and Android
- Experience of designing a user friendly UI will be added advantage
- Knowledge of Linux / Unix
- Mobile Apps Unit testing
- Android and iOS App development
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Singapore Synchrotron Light Source
Department : Research
Employee Referral Eligible: No