3 days left
- Full Time
The appointee will assist the project leader in the project, “Development and Evaluation of Building Resilience@Work Training among Healthcare Workers”, and will be required to:
- oversee the general management of the project;
- undertake the day-to-day running of the project at the study site (such as recruitment, provision of intervention, and data collection);
- work with various stakeholders on the development and evaluation of the intervention;
- provide administrative and secretarial support to the project, such as organizing regular meetings to maintain regular communication with other members of the research team and collaborate with the study sites;
- undertake the day-to-day running of the project at the study site, e.g. Collaborate with team members at the study sites, recruitment, data collection at the community/participants’ homes;
- conduct literature searches, using SPSS to enter data, and analyze data and maintain trial database, as well as assist in preparing both progress and final reports of the project;
- maintain the highest standard of professional conduct and record keeping in accordance with policies and procedures; assist in ethical application, amendment and submission of annual and final report; and
- work on other tasks as assigned.
The applicant should:
(a) have a Bachelor’s degree in psychology or related disciplines;
(b) experience working with research project management will be preferred;
(c) be able to work independently and with a team, have an investigative nature and attention to detail;
(d) have knowledge of computer applications (such as SPSS and MS Office, PowerPoint); and
(e) have good communication skills with patients and colleagues, and fluency in English.
Remuneration will be commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience. Preference will be given to those with previous experience in project management and relevant research.
Please submit your application, indicating current/expected salary, supported by a CV and full contacts of 3 referees.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department : Alice Lee Centre for Nursing Studies
Employee Referral Eligible: No