Research Assistant, Anti-Microbial Materials
We are seeking a Research Assistant with expertise in bioengineering, biomaterials and/or microbiology.
The candidate will be responsible for fabricating hydrogel materials with anti-microbial and immuno-stimulatory properties. The candidate will also need to independently design and execute experiments, troubleshoot issues, interpret results and give project updates.
The candidate will also assist the lab members in daily lab maintenance including safety check and purchases.
We provide a highly competitive remuneration package that commensurates with the qualifications and relevant experience of the successful candidate. The candidate will also be fully supported in their career development in different areas like research, industry, consulting and education.
- Applicants should possess a Bachelor’s in bioengineering, biomedical sciences, material sciences, life sciences or microbiology from a well-recognized university or research institute.
- Experience with nano-materials and microbiology will be favoured.
- Able to undertake independent research and be an effective team player.
- Strong analytical, technical and problem-solving skills.
- Committed, able to work flexible hours and within the deadline.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
To apply, please send your CV and contact details of two referees to Dr Andy Tay (firstname.lastname@example.org) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department: Biomedical Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No