Research Engineer, Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
4 days left
- Full Time
- Design and synthesis of organic molecular probes.
- Design and synthesize of organic nanoparticles.
- Cellular studies and bacteria studies to evaluate fluorescent probes.
- Responsible for conducting high quality research, writing academic papers and collaboration with other researchers.
- BSc or MSc degree in Chemistry, Materials.
- Good knowledge in synthesis and characterization.
- Experience in both molecular probe synthesis and cell/bacterial studies.
- Highly motivated and independent.
- Strong problem solving skills.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department: Chemical And Biomolecular Engineering