To conduct neuropsychological assessments, and to assist in research procedures.
Candidates will gain training and exposure to research skills (running study, data collection, data analysis and communication skill).
- Conduct neuropsychological assessment and follow-up of patients and subjects for research purposes/clinic
- Assist in data entry and data analysis of research projects
- Obtaining additional or confirmatory clinical data by interviews with caregivers
- The Research Assistant will carry out other duties as specified by their Reporting Officer.
Formal application: Please submit your application, indicating current/expected salary, supported by a detailed CV (including personal particulars, academic and employment history, complete list of publications/oral presentations and full contacts of 3 referees.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- BSc, BA, BA (Psych) or relevant Background. Final year students are welcome to apply.
- Able to speak English, Mandarin and/or Chinese dialects
- Fluency in Malay or Tamil are added advantage (in order to communicate with Chinese, Malay and Tamil patients).
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department : Pharmacology
Employee Referral Eligible: No