Research Fellow, Electrical And Computer Engineering
You need to have more than 3-year working experience on hands-on experiment for the few of the following tasks: -
- Fabrication of micro/nano-photonics such as Near IR / Mid IR Si photonics; Near IR / Mid IR Photodetectors; Si photonics sensors; Nano-photonics sensors.
- Fabrication of integrated photonics based on CMOS compatible process.
- Development of plasmonics and metamaterials based tuneable structures using e-beam lithography. You need to have more than 4 articles in the 1st-tier scientific journal in related topics. Strong recommendation letters from PhD supervisor is required.
- Have learned MEMS or Photonics related courses for one semester at post-graduate level with earned score of A- or better.
- Strong background in hands-on microfabrication techniques and with journal publications showing such evidences.
- With 3 years and more experience in making and testing guided-wave based photonics devices or MEMS devices.
- Strong knowledge in L-Edit; Lumerical; CST; R-Soft; COMSOL; ANSYS.
- Fluent in speaking and writing.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering