6 days left
- Full Time
School of Business
The Research Assistant will assist the SUSS Fintech and Blockchain Group to conduced research-related works, academic teaching-related works as well as operational processes when required.
The responsibilities include the following:
- Timely deliverables of research tasks as assigned, including, but not limited to, literature review, data collection, data analysis, report writing, and copy-editing.
- Assist with preparation of materials for research proposal, conference or journal paper submissions.
- Organise, maintain, and ensure timely update of the team’s research articles.
- Perform literature review of research papers and reports published by institutions and central banks around the world, specifically in the Fintech and Blockchain area.
- Assist with academic teaching-related duties such as course development duties, copyright clearance, copy-editing, compiling research and news articles, etc.
- Updates of research progress in regular research project meetings.
- Other administrative and operational duties as assigned.
- Degree and above, major preferably in Sciences and Technology, Finance, and Economics.
- Previous research experience in the Fintech and Blockchain area will be an added advantage.
- Excellent English writing and communication skills, and proficient in speaking and writing in one other language.
- Resourceful team player who possesses initiative and capable of working independently.
- Mature, meticulous and has a high level of discretion and integrity.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications; experience in using WordPress for website management will be an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge of coding will be an added advantage.