Research Analyst, Asian Institute of Digital Finance
4 days left
- Full Time
The Credit Research Initiative (CRI) is a non-profit undertaking under the Asian Institute of Digital Finance (AIDF) of the National University of Singapore. It was launched in July 2009 at the Risk Management Institute (RMI) by then the RMI director Professor Duan Jin-Chuan with the able assistance from Dr. Oliver Chen. Over the course of its development, the CRI has been dedicating to promoting the research on credit risk and offering directly useful credit analytics to the market participants. An opportunity exists to join CRI’s Data Management Team (DMT) as a Research Analyst.
DMT team takes care of all the data related needs at CRI, which acts as a data provider to all the other teams.
- Daily monitoring of operating process.
- Importing data from various financial sources (Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, etc.) into the database.
- Investigation of suspicious data and data cleaning.
- Modification of data generating process to cater to changing operating requirements.
- Creating and improving database elements for higher efficiency of the processes and quality of data (using MSSQL, MySQL).
- Perform ad-hoc data related tasks as requested by other teams or clients.
- Knowledge and experience with SQL (T-SQL, MySQL), MATLAB, and Julia.
- Knowledge in Python and Bloomberg Terminal is a plus.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team as well as communicating effectively both orally and in writing.
- Proactive in nature, quick response in case of operational issues, and has a strong sense of responsibility.
- A keen learner and a strong interest in data management.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Asian Institute of Digital Finance
Department : Credit Research Initiative
Employee Referral Eligible: No