7 days left
- Full Time
A Research Assistant position is open in the research group of Professor Massimo Alioto, at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National University of Singapore (NUS).
The job position focuses on the development of design flows, verification flows, and integration of solutions for hardware-secure systems on chip. The Candidate will be responsible for circuit and architectural design, the creation of design flows based on custom scripts, the creation of verification flows and final integration with automated design methodologies.
- Possess a Bachelor degree / Master’s degree in either Electrical Engineering or strictly related (e.g., Computer, Communication or Information Engineering).
- The Candidate needs to have also well-established analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good written and spoken communication is required to publish and to present results at conferences and journals independently.
- Activity performed in multiple research environments and industrial experience are highly valued.
- Positive attitude – Able to work independently and as a team.
- Meticulous, able to work well under pressure and commitment to meeting tight deadlines.
- Open to fixed-term contract