Research Assistant, Pharmacology
- Full Time
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
To conduct neuropsychological assessments, and to assist in research procedures.
Candidates will gain training and exposure to research skills (running study, data collection, data analysis and communication skill).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(A) SPECIFIC (80%)
- Conduct neuropsychological assessments, clinical interviews, deliver interventions and follow-up of patients and subjects for research purposes
- Assist in project planning and study material preparation of research projects
- Involved in project coordination of research projects
- Assist in data entry and data analysis of research projects
- Obtaining additional or confirmatory clinical data by interviews with caregivers
(B) GENERAL (20%)
- The Research Assistant will carry out other duties as specified by their Reporting Officer.
(A) EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- BSc, BA, BA (Psych) or relevant Background. Final year students are welcome to apply.
- Able to speak English, Mandarin and/or Chinese dialects
- Fluency in Malay or Tamil are added advantage
Email address: email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department : Pharmacology
Employee Referral Eligible: No