Research Fellow, Living Analytics Research Centre
- Middle Management
- Singapore | Closing On 18 Apr 2021
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- Design research methodologies and develop algorithms and models
- Design and develop hybrid approaches combining knowledge graph, machine-learning/deep learning and multi-task learning in training AI models
- Design, conduct experiments and implement applications, tools and systems
- Assist to develop analytics capabilities in big data infrastructure
- PhD in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Good knowledge in relevant research topics and possess related research skills
- Proficiency in at least one or more of these programming languages: Python, Java, C#, C++ and C
- Familiarity with one or more of the open source NLP frameworks (BERT, NLTK, SpaCy, ULMFiT)
- Prior research in the AI, Deep Learning and Machine Learning field is an added advantage, preferably with significant hands-on experience with frameworks such as Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch Self-motivated and able to carry out tasks independently
- Excellent team player and possess strong inter-personal skills
- Analytical and meticulous with attention to details