For a collaborative project between the National University of Singapore, SONDRA, and Centrale Supélec, we are looking for a Research Engineer /Assistant in the area high-speed analog-to-digital converters (ADC).
The objective is to research high-speed ADCs with a large dynamic range and low power consumption, for application in remote sensing systems.
The research will take place at the National University of Singapore. It would include a several-months mobility stint o GeePs laboratory in Gif-sur-Yvette, France.
- Candidate with a bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience with simulation, design, and testing of high-speed ADCs or high dynamic range ADCs as well as Cadence knowledge for integrated circuit are required.
- Positive attitude – Able to work independently and as a team.
- Meticulous, able to work well under pressure and commitment to meeting tight deadlines.
- Open to fixed term contract.