Postdoctoral Researcher , AI (Hong Kong Industrial Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Centre Ltd)
Hong Kong Industrial Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Centre Limited
- Implement the R&D work focusing on the algorithm and technical solutions development using AI, Machine Learning, signal processing, data analytics and modeling, pattern recognition, and etc., so as to address the application demands mainly from manufacturing industry
- Study the newly development trend of AI technology and related applied R&D , develop the suitable proposal on intelligent system, algorithms, and solutions
- Carry out R&D tasks against the plans and complete the projects (including R&D work, project documents, technical report and paper, patents, etc.) as scheduled with high standard
- Train up the young engineers and partnership with others in solution development
- Assist in organizing and delivering technical activities, such as workshops, technical seminars, and training, etc.
- Support ad hoc projects and assignments when required
- Doctorate Degree from disciplines such as Computer Engineering, AI, Computer Science, Intelligent Systems, Information Engineering or equivalent from a local university or the world top 100 universities
- Project experience in R&D on Condition Monitoring and PHM, Relationship Mining, Machine Vision Inspection, resources optimization, multiple agent cooperation, and related areas preferred
- Knowledge and skills in data science, modeling, machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills and responsible
- Mature, self-motivated, confident and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
This is a position funded by the Research Talent Hub under the Innovation and Technology Fund (ITF) to conduct R&D project from January 2021 to August 2023.
Flair will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to email@example.com (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within one week.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by Flair within 12 months.
More searches like this
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Research Related jobs in Hong Kong
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Research Assistants / Officers jobs in Hong Kong
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Research Support jobs in Hong Kong
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Other Research Related jobs in Hong Kong
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Research Manager jobs in Hong Kong