The National University of Singapore invites applications for the position of Research Engineer in Enterprise Architecture (EA). Successful candidate will work with an interdisciplinary research team from the NUS Faculty of Engineering, the NUS School of Computing and ST Engineering to research, design and implement a next-generation Enterprise Digital Platform Architecture (the “Architecture”). It is envisioned that the Architecture will enable rapid and cost effective deployment of IT systems to SMEs, large companies and cities. Responsibilities Successful candidate is expected to work closely with the research team to conceptualise, design, and develop software tools and a testbed platform that are based on the Architecture. This entails the full spectrum of software development life cycle activities. Agile methodologies is to be adopted in order to enable rapid prototyping. A rigorous DevOps and Software Quality Assurance (SQA) regime is to be put in place.
- A recognized Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other relevant disciplines such as Engineering.
- Good knowledge and working experience in full-stack software engineering (including web and/or mobile application development).
- Good knowledge of modern software architectures such as Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Microservices Architecture.
- Familiarity with Agile, DevOps and SQA best practices. Additional requirements:
- Prior knowledge of EA is advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and organisational skills are essential.
- Ability to work in a team-based environment.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Industrial Systems Engineering And Management