Academic, Built Environment
About this Opportunity
- School of Engineering and Technology
- CQUniversity Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney or Perth
- Casual Rates Apply
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
Working at CQUniversity
The School of Engineering and Technology is focused on engaged and innovative education to benefit students, industry and communities in regional areas and beyond. With locations across Australia, we hold unrivalled access as one of the largest and fastest growing footprints of any university in the country. With purpose built facilities including a $46 million Trades Training Centre and a $16 million Engineering Building we are committed to providing the best facilities to support our students education.
We are seeking expressions of interest from appropriately qualified Academics including - markers, tutors and lecturers to support the delivery of our Built Environment courses during 2021.
CQUniversity offers three terms of enrolment per year and casual academic staff are contracted based on student enrolments each term. You will be contacted should an opportunity become available.
We are looking for people who have:
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- A postgraduate degree in the area of construction or associated discipline, professional membership and significant industry experience.
- Scholarly publications, undertaken scholarly reviews, led advanced professional development activities or otherwise remained abreast of developments in your field of study and/ or learning and teaching practices in your discipline.
Apply today for a career that changes lives
Applications Close: 11:59pm, Friday, 31 December 2021
Job Requisition ID: 398
Dr Pushpitha Kalutara
(07) 4930 9468
When submitting your application, please include: Your Current CV or Resume, and a 1-2 page Cover Letter highlighting your relevant skills, experience and suitability for the position.
Please note, applicants for the position must have full time work rights.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Please note this vacancy is a casual pool. Your expression of interest will remain valid until for a period of 12 months. You will only be contacted if appropriate casual work becomes available whilst your application is active.
More searches like this
- Architecture Academic Posts Brisbane Melbourne jobs in Sydney
- Architecture Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors Brisbane Melbourne jobs in Sydney
- Architecture Lecturers / Assistant Professors Brisbane Melbourne jobs in Sydney
- Architecture Tutors Brisbane Melbourne jobs in Sydney
- Architecture Other Academic Brisbane Melbourne jobs in Sydney