5 days left
- Full Time
- Design, develop and maintain software (maritime simulation platform) for the research and industrial projects
- Assist colleagues in research related programming, e.g., developing data analysis tools, implementation prototype, etc.
- Other IT support, including conducting IT training, website/network infrastructure development and maintenance, PC deployment and maintenance, etc.
- Degree / diploma in industrial engineering, software engineering, computer science or relevant disciplines.
- Proficient in C# / JAVA and object-oriented programming, software project management (including documentation, version control).
- Good experience in database, user interface, web application development, 3D graphic engine.
- Strong team collaboration spirit, and self-exploration/learning habit.
- 2 years trackable working experience in software development, or has demonstrated great potential in software development. Preferred Skills
- Degree from top tier universities, or rich working experience from well-known industry company
- Proficient in the following skills
- Desktop application development
- Web application development
- 3D graphic engine (Unity) application
- Algorithm development
- WordPress and relative plugins management (Anyone with a passion for software development are welcomed to apply.)
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Industrial Systems Engineering And Management