- Ability to conduct literature review from Management/Organizational Behavior Journals.
- Ability to run basic statistical analyses using software like SPSS, AMOS, and Mplus.
- Familiarity with cross-sectional and longitudinal survey design.
- Familiarity with dominant theoretical frameworks used in Organizational Behavior research.
- Should be well-versed with existing research trends in the Organizational Behaviour field.
- Ability to communicate professionally with a high level of proficiency in spoken and written English.
Minimum Qualification Holds a master’s degree in Management/Psychology.
Preferred Qualification MBA/Mphill with major in HRM/OB
Special Instructions to Applicant
Division College of Bsns & Economics-(CBE)
Department Leadership & Orgn. Agility-(CBE)
Job Close Date open until filled
Job Category Academic - Research Assistant
Salary 5000-7000 AED