The Department of Electrical & Computing (ECE) at the National University of Singapore (NUS) invite applications for the Research Engineer who will work on a project at the intersection of information theory, coding theory, and machine learning.
Specifically, a candidate to work on:
- Coding Strategies for Power and Delay Constrained Communications, Machine learning based decoders for channel codes
- Machine learning for communication systems.
- Any ad-hoc duties as applicable
- Possess a Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Applied Mathematics.
- The candidate will work closely with the PIs research group and gain experience doing high quality research.
- Salary will be commensurate with the candidate abilities, potential, and track record.
- Positive attitude – Able to work independently and as a team.
- Meticulous, able to work well under pressure and commitment to meeting tight deadlines.