Research Specialist I
5 days left
- Full Time
Department Princeton Neuroscience Inst
Category Research and Laboratory
Full-Time / Part-Time Full-Time
Princeton Social Neuroscience Lab
The Princeton Social Neuroscience Lab is seeking a full-time research specialist to begin Summer 2021. The lab uses functional neuroimaging, behavioral techniques, and machine learning to study thought, social cognition, and imagination.
Review of applications will proceed on a rolling basis, beginning Feb 1, 2021.This is a one-year position with the possibility of renewal contingent upon satisfactory perfomance and continued funding.
The successful candidate will assist with all aspects of research, including:
- developing materials and programming experiments
- recruiting and testing human subjects
- analyzing behavioral, web scraped, and fMRI data
- miscellaneous research support (e.g., literature searches, IRB management, manuscript and grant preparation, general lab duties).
- bachelor's degree in Psychology, Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Math, or related fields
- research experience in psychology or neuroscience
- excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
Princeton University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW.
Standard Weekly Hours
Eligible for Overtime
Essential Services Personnel (see policy for detail)
Estimated Appointment End Date
Physical Capacity Exam Required
Valid Driver's License Required
Connect With Us!
Join our Talent Network to receive updates about working at Princeton.
Princeton University job offers are contingent upon the candidate’s successful completion of a background check, reference checks, and pre-employment screening, as applicable. The type and extent of background check, reference checks, and pre-employment screening may vary depending on the requirements and/or functions of the job and the candidate’s current employment status with Princeton University.