Research Fellow, Electrical And Computer Engineering
A Research Fellow position is open in the Green IC research group of Professor Massimo Alioto, at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National University of Singapore (NUS). The candidate will carry out research on integrated circuits and architectures for ultra-low power circuit design and testing, with application to always-on intelligent systems. The research work will involve standard cell circuit and physical design, as well as characterization. The candidate will explore circuit-architecture tradeoffs from standard cell level to full digital IP level. Industrial experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art EDA tools and prior tapeout experience are highly valued, especially in sub-28 nm CMOS technologies.
- Possess a PhD in either Electrical Engineering or strictly related (e.g., Computer, Communication or Information Engineering).
- The successful candidate needs to be specialized in the area of digital circuit design, simulation, lib benchmarking, verification and testing, with expertise proved through coursework and projects during his/her studies, and/or industrial designs.
- The Candidate needs to have also well-established analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good written and spoken communication is required to publish and to present results at conferences and journals independently.
- Open to fixed term contract; appointment can commence with a 1-year contract, with prospect of extension
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering