A Research Engineer position is available in the Green IC research group of Professor Massimo Alioto, at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National University of Singapore (NUS). The candidate will carry out research on integrated circuits for ultra-low power digital circuit design and testing. The research work will involve standard cell circuit and physical design, as well as characterization. Industrial experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art EDA tools and prior tapeout experience are highly valued, especially in sub-28 nm CMOS technologies. The appointment can commence with a 1-year contract, with prospect of extension. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Possess a recognised Bachelor/ Masters Degree in either Electrical Engineering or strictly related (e.g., Computer, Communication or Information Engineering)
- Has to be specialized in the area of digital circuits design and testing, with expertise proved through coursework and projects during his/her studies, and/or in industrial designs.
- Must have well-established analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good written and spoken communication
- Required to publish and to present results at conferences and journals independently.
- Open to fixed term contract; The appointment can commence with a 1-year contract, with prospect of extension. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering