Research Engineer, Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Statistics
NTU-Continental Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Research Engineer.
- Develop signal processing and machine learning algorithms and methods for vehicular positioning
- Perform software/hardware implementation and empirical studies
- Prepare reports and presentations
- Conduct project presentations and seminars
- Help to supervise graduate students and contribute to proposal writing
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics or other related fields
- Solid Mathematical and software implementation skills
- Experience in implementing algorithms for machine learning and data analytics
- Fluent speaking/writing skills in English
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU