Research Engineer, Computer Science/Engineering
Cyber Security Research Centre @ NTU (CYSREN) invites applications for the position of Research Engineer.
- Develop responsive web applications (front-end), back-end, middle-tier, database intense queries
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently
- Work with modern databases and techniques for rapid queries
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related disciplines
- Development experience on Java and.NET and on Angular/React/Vue JS
- 2+ years of working experience on a variety of software development projects
- Experience on Object Oriented Programming language such as Java and.NET
- Hands on experience in Python, REST APIs and web technologies
- Experience in writing efficient database queries and procedures
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU