Research Engineer, Industrial/Computer Science/Electrical and Electronics/Mechatronics
Delta-NTU Corporate Laboratory for Cyber-Physical Systems invites applications for the position of Research Engineer.
- Participates and work on cross-disciplinary integrative projects to achieve mission and goal
- Execute simulation, create models to verify and validate overall performance, analyses data
- Provide advice and counsel in creative solutions with multiple stake holders
- Master's degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimal 2-3 years of practical experience in logistics/supply chain solution/shopfloor design using CADCAM software, simulation software
- Experience in programming languages e.g. Python, Java or C Languages
- Experience in simulation software: FlexSim, Visual Components or MATLAB
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU